Baby Bee Baby Shower....the whole experience!

I just love this baby shower theme and so I decided to put together a post that high lights the great items out there to create a fantastic "Bee" themed baby shower!
I came across this totally cool cake pan on the Brylane Home website, www.brylanehome.com
I just thought this cake was too adorable and can really be iced any way you choose!

Next I thought about invitations and decided to search one of my favorite sites.....Etsy, of course:)

Here is what I found from Etsy seller, YourPictureFixer.Now every baby shower needs a beautiful (yet practical) centerpiece that can also double as a gift for mom-to-be! So this is where you would visit me, BraySam Lane at www.fakenfancydiapercakes.com

Here you can find this adorable diaper cake, plus, these cute little party favors for your guests.

Decorate your tables with mini vases filled with daisies and think yellow and light green tableware. Serve foods that have honey as an ingredient. Tie some yellow and green helium filled balloons sporadically around the party and throw in some mylar bee balloons, like these that you can find at Hometown Celebrations


And the last cool must have that I found, are these adorable cupcakes from The Love of Sugar!
These would look so beautiful on a cupcake tree!


And there you have it! All the neccessities for a BEEautiful Baby Bee themed Baby Shower!

Comments

Popular Posts