Most Delicious Vegetable Lasagna

I made the most delicious vegetable lasagna for dinner tonight and so I thought I would share my recipe!

1 cup of carrots
1 cup zucchini (I use baby zucchini)
2 cups spinach
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup ricotta
2 large eggs
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp black ground pepper
1 Jar of marinara sauce
1 package Barilla no boil Lasagne rolled flat like homemade

Steam carrots over boiling water for 2 minutes, add zucchini and steam 2 more minutes, add spinach and steam 1 more minute.

Combine cottage cheese, ricotta,eggs, basil, oregano, pepper

To assemble: Place a little bit of sauce in casserole dish to coat bottom, add a layer of noodles, add layer of veggie mixture, top with cheese mixture, sauce and repeat ending with noodles. Spread sauce over top of lasagna sprinkle with mozzarella and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts