Four Years of Diaper Cakes

As I was lying in bed last night, going over the days events, it dawned on me that this March BraySam Lane (my diaper cake business) will be celebrating 4 years in business. Wow! I can't believe it.....and how far we have come:)

I started BraySam Lane back in March 2006, only a couple months after the birth of my son, Brayden. Back then we were known as Fake n Fancy Diaper Cakes. In 2008, we switched our name to BraySam Lane because I wanted a more personal name...Bray for Brayden and Sam for my niece Samantha.

Our business started out as a sisters venture. It was my sister and I originally but my sister being a full time high school teacher, didn't have the time to devote to the business as I did. And so, BraySam Lane has pretty much become my baby.

BraySam Lane has grown in the past 4 years and I am looking forward to even more growth. What first started out as just diaper cakes, is now blossoming into custom blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths, the occasional sock monkey and I have some more surprises coming:)


It's been a fun venture! So.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to us!!!!






























Comments

Popular Posts