Halloween Tulle Wreath

I made my first (well technically 2nd) tulle wreath. I say first because this one is completed. I have a Christmas wreath, nearly finished that I will debut, later. I found this project to be quite relaxing. I worked on it while watching TV, which is something I rarely do. It took me about 2 hours to wrap the wreath....I think it came out really nice!

What do you think?











To make this wreath you will need:
  • 12" styrofoam wreath form
  • 2 spools of black tulle  (6" by 25 yard spool)
  • rotary cutter or scissors
  • flat working space
I cut my tulle strips to 12" because I didn't want the tulle to be too long. If it's too long it tends to flop and look messy. Tie your tulle around the wreath until wreath is fully covered. At this point you can leave it and hang with coordinating ribbon, or decorate  with embellishments.

Will you try a tulle wreath?

     




Comments

Nice share thanks for posting

Popular Posts