Turkey Meatloaf

I wish I had thought to get some photos of this delicious meatloaf but I didn't think about it, at the time.

  • 1.5lbs ground turkey
  • 1 carrot fine diced
  • 1 sm onion fine diced
  • 2 celery stalks fine diced
  • 1 tbs olive oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 c bread crumbs (I used whole wheat & panko)
  • 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
  • 3/4 c marinara sauce
  • Lawry's garlic salt/parsley blend
  • Honey bbq sauce
Directions:
  1. Saute carrot, onion and celery in olive oil, until soft. Stir frequently to keep from burning. Set aside until cooled.
  2. Once veggies are cool mix together all ingredients, except for the bbq sauce.
  3. Shape mixture into a loaf. I like to do free-form instead of using a loaf pan.
  4. Top with bbq sauce
  5. Bake for 60minutes at 350. Internal temp should reach 165.
I thought this came out really good! One of the best meatloaf recipes I've made.

Comments

Popular Posts