Pumpkin Cat

I'm almost in Halloween decorating mode and starting to think about some crafts I might like to do. Then I remembered, one of my favorite pumpkin creations, that I made with my son, back in 2010.

I don't have a tutorial but I still have the picture, so I thought I would share:)

Pretty easy to make.....

You will need:
  • 1 medium to large pumpkin that is flatter instead of round.
  • 1 small round pumpkin to make the head
  • foam craft sheets in black and orange
  • acrylic paints in black, white and I used a glow in the dark yellow for the eyes and inside of ears.
  • rhinestones in a medium size...you don't want them too tiny
  • any other embellishments you might want to add
  • small wooden dowl
  • hot glue gun and glue sticks
Paint pumpkins black and let dry. Paint on kitties face and let dry. Insert small dowel into bottom of the head and then push into larger pumpkin body. Secure around the neck with hot glue. Make a foam collar to hide hot glue.....decorate collar as you like. Use rhinestones to make eyebrows and nose. Cut out ears from foam sheets and hot glue to head.


Comments

Popular Posts